Friday, November 17, 2006

Nov. 19th


Darks_, originally uploaded by Dark Sevier.

Hey.

Malcognitas will be there.

Citizen Fury is booked as well.

Troy DeRoche will play the flute Native American Style, and his wife Liz will tell a story.

Willow Chang will sing or dance, I'm not sure which yet.


It's going to be a hellatios show, and the last one for a bit, I think. We have to take a break to work on the pilot edititing, then there is all the Holiday hubub. So, come while you still can and lets go nuts. There won't be any "official" filming. It may be January before the show happens again.

ok.

Stay Tuned...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Dark Sevier.

I found this on meetup.com

""I want these local Meetups because I have a local talkshow and am interested in interviewing participants. (www.adarknight.blogspot.com)"

I I was just exited to inform you that we created a group and PK is now alive in hawaii. Check the website out, it is still under construction but the work is being done. www.hawaiiparkour.com

Hit me up at ozzi_21@hotmail.com

Ozzi

"Live Free, Run Free"
URBAN CURRENT CLAN

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map